THE PROVEN LEADER IN TOOL AND DATA MANAGEMENT - Tool Management Software
WinTool simplifies your CNC manufacturing workflow, improves throughput, and lowers production costs. Benefits come from shorter programming and machine setup times, reduced tool variety and stock levels, and working in a transparent organization with a fully integrated CNC archive for all your machine operation data.
CNC MACHINING DATA MANAGEMENT WITH WINTOOL
WinTool is CNC file and tool management, Industry 4.0, and Lean Management all in one package. That is what "Machining Data Management" is! WinTool is process-oriented tool management software that enables you to optimize the use of your machines, manpower, and resources to give your Company the competitive edge in the market! Optimize your production capabilities today with WinTool tool management software!
WinTool: C#/.NET Entwickler
WinTool AG is an innovative, internationally rapidly expanding company in the field
Tool management software.
We are now looking for someone to strengthen our team:
• Completed training in the field of computer science and / or manufacturing technology
• Professional experience as an independent full-stack developer
• Very good programming knowledge in the area of C # / .NET
• Experience in dealing with databases (MS-SQL Server)
• Knowledge of C ++ / Visual Basic is advantageous
• Understanding of technical relationships (ideally in the area of CNC production, tools)
• Very good written and spoken German and English
• Ability to work in a team, independence, reliability and the ability to learn
• Development of new modules (including specification)
• Extending the existing software with new functions
• Processing of customer projects
• Continuous troubleshooting of the standard software and its new software components
• Development in C # .NET
• Extension of existing database structures in MS SQL
• Development of release and software PLM strategies
• Transfer of the application to new technologies (cloud computing, SaaS, block chain, etc.)
• Maintaining relationships with international development partners
• Participation in the coordination of software development within the group
• Technical support if required in the area of support, database-specific matters, Interfaces and application of new software components as well as in the documentation of new Applications.